Friday, February 5, 2010

Une maison fantastique en France



Okay, one of my favorite procrastination tactics involves looking at things that are gloriously out of my budget. Recently I was looking at houses in France and stumbled upon this gem located somewhere in the Rhone-Alps region, which I take to mean that it's reasonably close to Lyon. The Sotheby's site calls it "La Tour Sarazin" or the Sarazin Tower. It was built in 1135, features 8,000 square feet of living space, 2 acres of land, all modern features (as of 2005), including a glass elevator, and also boasts 6 feet thick walls. And it's only 2,200,000 Euros. Compared to urban homes, 2 million for a mini-castle seems like a steal. I really like the kitchen. And sorry about the odd picture formatting: I couldn't arrange them like I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment