Saturday, December 5, 2009

Israel Digsite Clips


I probably should have uploaded this to YouTube months ago...

It's a boring video. If I had had any sense, I would have taken a proper video camera and my laptop, so as not to be restrained by my regular camera's memory (among other limitations). But it's certainly better than no video at all! This video is only a compilation of the videos I took at the Bethsaida dig. I have plenty more 13 second clips of Israel where this one came from! I used iMovie to upload directly to YouTube - it was painless, actually.

I always laugh at myself when I tiredly say,"And this is Israel." I also like my heavy sigh at the very end. Haha. Few times in my life have I been that tired, which probably tells you something about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment